Terms of usage
Usage of this site and the site content is restricted to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- ARK reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of this site after the new changes amounts to your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe upon the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use of the site by any third party.
- The site and the information such as names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to ARK are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. In no event will ARK be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- ARK does not warrant that the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed in any form is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from ARK. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by ARK to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not ARK). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- ARK takes no responsibility for the content of external sites. Other websites that we link to may be owned and operated by third parties hence ARK may or may not have full or any control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that ARK approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.