- The information we collect
- To what use we put your data to?
- How we make sure that your data is secure
The information we collect
We collect three (3) types of information:
- The information you provide us directly: We collect basic information from account creation on ARK to the information that you provide upon registering for any event, to engaging on public platforms via comments etc. Your data is secure with us. It will never see the light of the day in any case.
- Data collected automatically: Such as tracking information, IP addresses or other data related to usage on ARK Sites. We will never sell or use engagement or device data with any third party.
To what use we put your data to?
We use your data responsibly and take utmost care in handling it. And we definitely do not sell any person’s data to a third party.
- We provide requested services We may use the data to cater to your requests for services and information. For example, using your contact information to respond to your customer service requests, or to enable registration for one of our events.
- For a healthy communication To communicate with you through email newsletters, or providing information about events and causes. We may also use the data to send you email communications, such as information about your account or updates to the site.
How we make sure that your data is secure
To protect the above stated data and prevent any kind of unauthorized access or damage to it, we implement and maintain security and organizational measures with commercially reasonable controls.
Though it should be noted here that no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure.
Also, remember, when visiting a third-party site from ARK world, we do not control the privacy policies of other parties, so please check before browsing on those sites to ensure you agree with their terms.
Deactivating your account and managing privacy settings Please write to us at email@example.com with your request and we will help you out.